• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Trivoli Cabinet Humidor

ulster

For my max price range, I like the looks of this humidor - does anyone have one?......or anyone have any reviews on this humidor?

I have a 500 count (Vicksburg that has never been really full) and 300 count (that I bought as a replacement for the Vicksburg but ending up filling the two of them). I know - get an Aristocrat or Avallo - but they are little high in $$$ for me.

Thanks in advance -

I have it and its a great humidor. Lots of room, I like everyone else started off small and just ran out of room. Price point is great and the room in it is great. Of course avallo is the better humidor but this one is not bad at all if you scroll down a few post you will see mine under the title "my new humidor"

Get a cooler and $250 worth of cigars IMO.

Not an option - the better half doesn't want coolers laying around. We live in a mid-century modern house - AKA open floor plans and zero storage - no garage.

Been there last summer - was over-ruled and the coolers are in the shed.

While I have not seen the Trivoli in person, it looks like a nice unit. It is also a reasonable price for a unit of that size.

Dave

Then I would suggest you go for a cabinet conversion from an armoire or cabinet that will fit the architecture of your house.