• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TTT Trinidad Belicoso

hectortmc

:) Smoking one right now,man this is not a bad Stick. This the first one that I've smoked. I must say it is full flavored to say the least, and the flavor is fantastic as is the aroma. I would buy this stick again :cool:.Has anyone smoked one? Let me know what you think. smokem long and slow :)

Got a TTT Trinidad robusto waiting in the humi

glad you liked the belicoso, i'll have to light mine up soon and get you a review

im a pretty big fan of the TTT robusto, as well as the belicoso. Nice smokes. actually have had a few in the humi for over a year now to get some age on them. may have to get one for tonite now that you mention it.

Haven't tried the belicoso but I enjoy the robusto quite a bit. These are really nice with some humi time. Ive got a couple fivers that Im not even gonna look at til mid July.

CYG

Hey CYG,
How ya doing? This stogie was one that i didn't have to run over with the lawn mower :laugh: It was just a dat blame good smoke. Going to smoke a CAO Brazilia tonight while at work as a matter of fact as soon as I send this i'll light it up. :p anyway take it easy and smoke long and slow.
The Man Child :)

I've tried a couple of the non Cuban Trinidads and thought they were a pretty good smoke. However I can buy the Cuban ones for cheaper so it is a no brainer for me.