• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

TTT Trinidad Robusto

nic

Last week I bought the ten robusto sampler pack that JR's has been offering. This was the first victim from the sampler, mostly because I've not had a TTT Trinidad before.

It had a very nice dark natural wrapper, with only one noticeable vein, but it didn't hamper the smoke in the least. It had a good feel and punched very well. Pre-light draw was good, but a tad bit to easy. The torched foot gave a nice smoked wood smell.

These cigars have been advertised as strong, but I wouldn't agree with that. To me it wasn't strong at all. If I hadn't heard anything about them before smoking, I would have figured it to be classified as a medium bodied cigar. Not that it was bad, it was very good. The flavor was very one dimensional, sticking with rich earthy tobacco flavor through out the entire smoke. This was a very good cigar, I only with that it was just a little bit stronger in flavor. The draw as was excellent. The burn was very good as well, not needing any correction.

If it wasn't for the $190/box prices I've been finding this morning, I'd probably be adding a box of these to my humidor.