• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tucson Herf 8/24/02

Biggygar

:D Well us Tucson boys are gettin together again, if your in the area or visiting that nasty place to the North of us come down and drink a few with the Tucson & Phoenix Herfers.

Saturday the 24th of August at 12:30pm at our (Tucson Herfers) favorite herf spot, The Speakeasy Bar & Grill at 22nd & Wilmot. (I will provide maps if you need them)

Hector the owner says we can have the entire side-room which has
its own bar, leather chairs, couches, pool tables, poker table, etc all to
ourselves. We will be welcoming our newest Tucson Herfer T-Rex to the group and planning an invasion of Nogales Sonora to search for ISOM's.

Let me tell you something about the Speakeasy, they have great mexican food, good drinks, and some of the "nicest" bartenders I have encountered. It's a small place but welcomes cigar smokers with open arms and beautimus bartenders.

Let us know if you are coming so we can have some munchies ready for
everybody and some cigars for everyone to try. I have floor space for
sleeping bags (if we get too wild), and most hotels in the area have summer rates. I also know a great spot for breakfast if you plan to stay over after our debauchery. MENUDO TIME!!!

So, TELL ONE TELL ALL!!!

August 24th, 2002 12:30PM
THE SPEAKEASY BAR & GRILL
1120 S. Wilmot Rd Tucson, AZ

Biggygar
biggygar@earthlink.net or
biggygar@cox.net