• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tulsa area Cigar shops

aeroswat

Gonna be in Tulsa area on and off for awhile, looking for a decent cigar shop,

Did some searching and found a Fougue and Bates, is this a decent shop

LMK freeburn since this is your town

Thanks
Shawn

Gonna be in Tulsa area on and off for awhile, looking for a decent cigar shop,

Did some searching and found a Fougue and Bates, is this a decent shop

LMK freeburn since this is your town

Thanks
Shawn

I was in Tulsa last Christmas and while I was there I hit Fogue & Bates. It is a great little shop with a nice selection and friendly staff. Check with bfreebern but it may be your best bet.

Jonas

Yes, Fogue and Bates is probably your best bet, 71st/Sheridan. There are 2 Teds Pipe shops, 1 at Utica Square(best of the 2) and 1 in the Farm shopping center @ 51st/Sheridan.

There is a pretty sweet new shop at the Riverwalk, The Cigar Box. There are a few other shops around town. Shoot me a PM and let me know where you'll be, what area.

Archer's Tobacco Pouch is located at 61st and Yale on the North West corner in the Kings Pointe shopping center. They're near the StarBucks, so great coffee is just a few steps away. They're working hard to be the best cigar store in Tulsa and their prices & friendliness reflect this. You can check out their hours and such at www.thetobaccopouch.com