• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Turkey Smokes?

Davinci

I personally will be having an Ashton Cabinet series VSG torpedo with a new bottle of apple brandy. Its going to be a great Thanksgiving. Enjoy everyone!

??? Turkey Smokes ????? I didn't know smoking a Turkey was possible. How do you get it to roll up smooth????

:D I thought about starting this one yesterday but got side-tracked :D

Been thinkin about this one... long story made short, my brother gave me a coupla ISOM 'farm-rolled'. Exactly where on the Island, I don't know but man they smell WONDERFUL. Soooo, after my fill of gravey (turkey/gravey, dressing/gravey, potatoes/gravey, etc...) I'll be on the front porch hoping that the 'gars aren't laced with somethin.

I think that my night will go like this, I assume the place will be filled, as will my tummy to the brim. If the chair next to the fireplace is available, I know I won't last long, the eyes will begin to be heavy, sleep will be inevitable. At which point I will fire up a quick but smooth Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur #6 before the ceremonial family nap :)

If I am forced to sit a few seats back, where I can hold onto my consciousness a bit longer I will have to go for the Hoyo de Monterrey Excalibur #2, and really think about all the wonderful things we do have to be thankful for these days.

Enjoy the day everyone!

The VSG Ashton was VERY nice, worth its hefty $15 dollar a stick price tag.