• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Twisted Sisters Trip

Kxthor911

A fellow motorcycle rider and myself are thinking about making a trip to the sisters of Texas (been there once before without smokes.) Can't wait to be riding good roads for a few days in a row. Sucks here all roads are long, straight, and flat.

Will be sitting outside by the fire at night drinking and would like to bring some larger sticks that are medium to good grade. I have a 1926 and a Ashton 21 year that I will be bringing but looking for something a little cheaper as I only have one of each.

Also might need to bring some type of humi or maybe just some type of plastic container with a humi pack?

What do you guys think about the xikar travel humis? Any good or should I just buy a larger tub-aware container?

I use a Perdomo 15 cigar travel case, I do not see much if any difference between that and the xikar's. Works well on the bike, prevents damagage, packs well due to it's size and hold humidity well. On long trips I pack a 5 cigar travel case and the 15. I keep the 5 handy for easy access, that way I do not have to keep opening the 15 unless I need to. I tried other methods but found the travel humi worked best for me.

Ok thanks. Yea we will be trailering the bikes there this time, rode last time. I ride sport bikes so that was a loooong ways. About 400 miles or so. Not doing that again. So room will not be as big as a option this time since I will be in my truck.