• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Two Brothers Thursday, June 12, 4:00PM (Plano, TX)

JayDee

McLovin
I just got the Evite for this. Anyone else interested?

Two Brothers Cigars
1100 14th Street, Plano, TX 75074 US

Two Brothers Cigars is Presenting the Grand Opening of the Diamond Crown Cigar Lounge, formerly known as the Rusty McNeny TV viewing room. Please come and join us on June 12, 2008 from 4-8 p.m.

We will have some fabulous food catered by Ms. Alesha Keys, beverages and other amenities will be available. Meet Bobby Newman of the J.C. Newman Cigar Company (Makers and distributors of Fuente Cigars

I just got the Evite for this. Anyone else interested?

Two Brothers Cigars
1100 14th Street, Plano, TX 75074 US

Two Brothers Cigars is Presenting the Grand Opening of the Diamond Crown Cigar Lounge, formerly known as the Rusty McNeny TV viewing room. Please come and join us on June 12, 2008 from 4-8 p.m.

We will have some fabulous food catered by Ms. Alesha Keys, beverages and other amenities will be available. Meet Bobby Newman of the J.C. Newman Cigar Company (Makers and distributors of Fuente Cigars

I just might try and make this. If any of you haven't had Mrs. Alesha Keys cooking before get your butts over there and sample some. It's to die for!
B

I will see y'all there. Provided I'm on the mend by then. Ms. Keys food is great, wouldn't miss it! I'm curious to see what they do to the lounge, it was pretty cool already. :)
Maybe some "special" Fuente :love: cigars will be offered for sale? :cool:

I would guess Diamond Crown cigars and other Newman cigars since it is their place. I'll be there.

This is a great idea I see these Diamond Crown Lounges popping up everywhere. I wonder what kind of response we'd get from a Texas Jewboy lounge or maybe The Whiskey River Smoking Lounge. I can also tell you Alesha is a really good cook when it come to homecooking.

I'll be there and hopefully they have some specials. :)

Josh I left about 430 to beat traffic guess I missed ya. Spent some time with Bobby...he got there around 3. Had a good time.