• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

UFC® 77 HOSTILE TERRITORY PPV

Mrepp

To boldly troll where no Troll has trolled before
Official Card: http://www.ufc.com/index.cfm?fa=eventDetai...ard&eid=871

Main Event:
Rich Franklin Vs. Anderson Silva
Current Vegas odds: Anderson Silva -190 . Rich Franklin +155

Under Cards:
Tim Sylvia Vs. Brandon Vera
Current Vegas odds: Brandon Vera -170 . Tim Sylvia +140

Eric Schafer Vs. Stephan Bonnar

Alan Belcher Vs. Kalib Starnes

May not be broadcast
Jason MacDonald Vs. Yushin Okami

I don't know why the Okami fight might now be shown, he has higher drawing power then most of these other under cards and was a main event.

So there it is, Discuss.

So there it is, Discuss

UFC is spreading itself too thin. They should stick with a bout every other month like they used to. That card sucks except for Silva/Franklin.

So there it is, Discuss

UFC is spreading itself too thin. They should stick with a bout every other month like they used to. That card sucks except for Silva/Franklin.

really, you don't think Tim Sylvia Vs. Brandon Vera will be a good fight? Anytime sylvia gets beat up its a good day in my book.

So there it is, Discuss

if you think this card sucks you should look at the UFC 78 card! That aside here are my predictions for 77:

Franklin vs. Silva -- Franklin by gnp in the second
Vera vs. Sylvia -- Vera by TKO
Schaffer vs. Bonnar -- Bonnar by decision
Belcher vs. Starnes -- Belcher by TKO
McDonald vs. Okami -- McDonald by rear naked choke

I'm really pulling for Franklin in this fight! I hope he can take it to the ground and pound Silva out, and I think he has a good chance if he can stay out of the clinch and set up a good shot. So what does everyone else think?

if you think this card sucks you should look at the UFC 78 card! That aside here are my predictions for 77:

Franklin vs. Silva -- Franklin by gnp in the second
Vera vs. Sylvia -- Vera by TKO
Schaffer vs. Bonnar -- Bonnar by decision
Belcher vs. Starnes -- Belcher by TKO
McDonald vs. Okami -- McDonald by rear naked choke

I'm really pulling for Franklin in this fight! I hope he can take it to the ground and pound Silva out, and I think he has a good chance if he can stay out of the clinch and set up a good shot. So what does everyone else think?

I think Okami gave franklen a run for his money and is alot better fighter then McDonald, I see Okami winning.

Vera vs Sylvia - Vera by decision
Franklin vs Silva - Silva by KO
Schaffer vs. Bonnar - Schaffer by submission (he trains at my gym)

My girl is a huge Franklin fan so I have to wait she gets back into town on sunday to watch it :(

A horrible card for PPV, I think Franklin is getting a title shot way to soon. Franklin will get owned yet again due to strikes, his only chance is to take him down and gnp.

Sylvia has not been in good condition in his last 2 fights and I don't expect him to be in this one either, Advantage Vera. The others I don't really care about making predictions.

I'll tale Anderson Silva on premium fiver if anyone wants Rich Franklin.

Man I cant wait to see this fight. Anyone check out the pre-fight press confrence on ufc.com? They both seem ready to go and it's a shame that one of them has to lose becuase they are both class acts. War Franklin!

anyone sign up for the ufc fantasy league? i did and tried it last night for the ppv. i ranked 150 out of like 1500 or 15000 can't remember now lol. anyway the ppv was ok but they are going to step it up.

Well i finally got to watch it and I was a pretty disapointed in the vera vs sylvia fight. I really cant stand Big Tim and I think his size creates more problems for people than his actual fighting skills. Poor Rich I feel so bad for the guy, he got worked again and has another broken nose.

I missed It, I'm going to have to catch up and see the final stats.

I watched a few of the fights and didn't see any major surprises.

Silva just owns Franklin. He makes it look effortless. Hard to believe how Franklin used to be the guy everyone feared fighting. More evidence supporting the old saw that styles make fights.

Vera and Sylvia. I was actually pleased to see Vera brought down a peg or two as I'm not wild about some of his antics though there's no denying he's a talented fighter.

I didn't get to watch these. I'm looking forward to the Bisping/Evans fight.

I didn't get to watch these. I'm looking forward to the Bisping/Evans fight.

Garbage, Tito/Evans 2 was scheduled for the 77 card but Tito backed out. Evans is going to beat bisping worse then hammel did.

77 and 78 are the most lackluster cards of the year, though to be fair, we have had some spectacular output form UFC this year up until now. I will be tuning in for 79, that is shaping up to be an awesome card with lots of top names, as long as no one gets injured or pulls a Tito.

JK

I'm not an Evans fan but I'd love to have him expose Bisping and get the win that Hamill was robbed of.