• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

UFC 49

s0ber

Congrats to couture and liddell. Great fights/KO's all night :thumbs:
anyone else watch?

Nobody can beat couture unless its the silvia guy from pride. Randy is a bad guy to mess with, and hes the nicest guy in the world outside of the ring. And hes 41. For anyone who didnt see it, Couture's white shorts were pink from victor belfours blood and they had to stop it after the 3rd round. The cut was from a accidental head but in the 2nd round. Randy just beat the hell out of em and opened it up with his ground and pound. Victors only 27 but totally got schooled. So show some respect to these FOG's, you never know whos gunna whip your ass. BTW i smoked a nice VSG tonite durin the fight :D

Didn't Randy Couture lose to Vitor Belfort for the UFC Light Heavyweight Championship at the end of January?

Yes and No, The fight lasted 20 seconds. Victor threw a punch that barley glanced Randy. In the reply it looked as if it didnt even hit him. The punch glanced Randys eye and cut the membrain covering the eye. I oringally thought he got poked in the eye. His eye was bleeding pretty bad. They stopped the fight 10 seconds later. Kinda a fluke if you ask me. I paid $30 for that fight :angry:

I liked UFC before they implemented weight classes. That being said, a very good friend of ine fights in UFC, along with some other overseas sanctioned bouts and if he could keep from breaking his hands and feet in training he may have a few more rounds in him. LMAO!! Oh, he's the "janitor", for those who know UFC.