• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

UFC 82 PRIDE OF A CHAMPION

Mrepp

To boldly troll where no Troll has trolled before
6t1hzr.jpg

Card Details Here

Anderson Silva Vs. Dan Henderson For Middle Weight Title
Heath Herring Vs. Cheick Kongo
Alessio Sakara Vs. Chris Leben
Yushin Okami Vs. Evan Tanner
Jake O'Brien Vs. Andrei Arlovski

Looks like a great card to me.

That Silva vs Henderson fight has the makings of a Fight of the Year candidate.

nice card! Evan Tanner has been mia for quite while. Wonder if he got caught or was about to get caught juicing? That dude got ripped all of a sudden.

Oh how Arlovski has fallen. From Heavy Weight Champ to un-aired undercard to finish off his contract.

Seth

Well, the rumor was that Arlovski didn't want to resign with the UFC. So, they in turn put him against a strong wrestler (a terrible matchup for him) on the undercard. The UFC hasn't been playing very nice lately.

Evan Tanner got no present in his welcome back opponet. This one should let us know exactly where TAnner's head is.

I think Herring vs Kongo will be the fight of the night. These are two very large heavyweights who like to strike. Kongo has no ground game to speak of, but he's getting better. Herring has a ton of experience, but really isn't much of a ground fighter either. Sparks will fly!

Henderson has stated that he plans to stand and try to KO silva. I don't think that will last too long, as Silva has crazy long limbs. Henderson's olympic level greco roman wrestling should eliminate any possibility of knees from the clinch, as he'll keep Anderson nice and tight and won't hesitate to take Silva down once they get tied up. Once it hits the ground, Henderson has a huge advantage.