• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

UFC 93

jlada

"Contest Master"
UFC 93

Main Card

Light Heavyweight bout: Rich Franklin vs. Dan Henderson
Light Heavyweight bout: Mark Coleman vs. Mauricio Rua
Middleweight bout: Alan Belcher vs. Denis Kang
Welterweight bout: Marcus Davis vs. Chris Lytle
Middleweight bout: Jeremy Horn vs. Rousimar Palhares

Preliminary Card

Welterweight bout: Martin Kampmann vs. Alexandre Barros
Light Heavyweight bout: Eric Schafer vs. Antonio Mendes
Light Heavyweight bout: Tomasz Drwal vs. Ivan Serati
Welterweight bout: Thomas Egan vs John Hathaway
Lightweight bout: Nate Mohr vs. Dennis Siver

Any fans want some action on the main card fights? Who ya got?

Also, thoughts on the overall card? Poor for a PPV event, imo.

Eesh, they should put that card on Spike. Franklin/Henderson would have been good 2 years ago.

Franklin and Henderson is still going to be good!! Neither have fell off like Silva or Chuck.

x2...Not going to waste my money on this one.

Luckily, we do an 8 way split of this. So the fee doesn't sting.

Also, it will probably be available on the internet for DL ~6 hrs after broadcast.... so... ya.

jlada - you can watch for free on the internet most of the time live anyways. . . normally only 10-15 sec delay. There are a lot of free streaming sites out there (not sure if I'm allowed to list, but I'll answer a PM). That's probably how I'm going to watch this one, it's just not a very exciting card IMO

jlada - you can watch for free on the internet most of the time live anyways. . . normally only 10-15 sec delay. There are a lot of free streaming sites out there (not sure if I'm allowed to list, but I'll answer a PM). That's probably how I'm going to watch this one, it's just not a very exciting card IMO

I'm well aware. A rotating group of my friends order this. It's not so bad when it's just a few bucks a person.

I have VIP accounts on some MMA forums that have the streams.

As a side note, all of my picks won except Lytle - but that fight was "meh".

I just wish that franklin would get more credit. I haven't watched the fight, but I figured it was a bad match up for him. He doesn't do well in the clinch and thats Henderson's bread and butter

I really thought Franklin won the fight. Henderson got away with one, IMHO.