• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

UFC 94

jlada

"Contest Master"
Main Card

Welterweight Championship bout: Georges St-Pierre vs. BJ Penn
Light Heavyweight bout: Lyoto Machida vs. Thiago Silva
Light Heavyweight bout: Stephan Bonnar vs. Jon Jones
Welterweight bout: Karo Parisyan vs. Dong Hyun Kim
Lightweight bout: Nate Diaz vs. Clay Guida

Preliminary Card

Welterweight bout: Jon Fitch vs. Akihiro Gono
Lightweight bout: Thiago Tavares vs. Manvel Gamburyan
Welterweight bout: John Howard vs. Chris Wilson
Light Heavyweight bout: Jake O'Brien vs. Christian Wellisch
Welterweight bout: Matt Arroyo vs. Dan Cramer

In the main card, I've got GSP, Silva, Bonnar, Parisyan, Diaz - but I think Guida has excellent potential to get the victory. Also - GO JON FITCH! Indiana represent!

Who wants to put some smokes on Penn? Anyone?

Main Card

Lightweight bout: Nate Diaz vs. Clay Guida

Preliminary Card

In the main card, I've got GSP, Silva, Bonnar, Parisyan, Diaz - but I think Guida has excellent potential to get the victory. Also - GO JON FITCH! Indiana represent!

Who wants to put some smokes on Penn? Anyone?

Lightweight bout: Nate Diaz vs. Clay Guida Interesting fight. Its one of those "can go either way".

Preliminary Card

Whats the value?

I already got someone to take my bet.

Man. I can pick winners :sign:.

Did Penn get his ass whooped or what?! How are you going to quite like that?? What happened to his conditioning? Just TERRIBLE!! If he is to continue fighting I think he needs to get all new trainers because something is obviously wrong.

The Bonner fight was good also. I think the guy he was fighting name is Ben something. Anyway, that kid (he's 21) has A LOT of potential he just needs to pace himself more. I don't like Bonner by the way

i wont ever waste a dime on those. Just wait a week and Spike will play them for free or just watch at Youtube

i wont ever waste a dime on those. Just wait a week and Spike will play them for free or just watch at Youtube

OR, you can go to a sports bar (like me) and enjoy the company of friends

Yeah, BJ did get his ass whooped.

Did he even attempt a take down? GSP definitely had his number last night.

Yes,one of the worst events that I have seen in a long time.
The SP vs BJP was terrible,I was hoping for some action after all the trash talk between the two of them.But BJP did nothing,that was weird and he look so frustrated that he couldn't do anything to win that fight.
I think that is why he quit,but what the hell???
People pay to watch you fight and you quit??

Bad showing for Penn, but he never fights well at that weight. He is always slow and gases.....

BJP fighting at 155 is a whole other story, but this is the fight he took, and he should have been prepared.

I will admit I am a BJP fanboy, I love to watch him and Pulver go at it...

Tim

GSP is a stud, all there is to say. Man am I looking forward to that GSP vs Alves fight.

I don't know of anyone who falls into Machidas fighting style. I think he deserves moving up the ranks.

I thought the whole night was awesome. Some great fights!

BJ is still the man, and one of the best P4P. He just got outmuscled and man handled. I believe his conditioning was on par for the night, but he just couldn't hold up to GSP's relentless attacks.

Johnny "Bones" Jones - wow did that guy look fantastic or what? Bonnar pushed him to the limit. Hopefully he comes back with a little more in the gas tank. If he can keep that pace for 3 rounds, there's not going to be many who can stop him.

I loved Lyoto's KO. I'm a big fan of his anyway.

with all due respect to alves, how long are we gonna have to wait for dana white to talk gsp into adding a few lbs and fighting andersen silva? now that would be the fight for the ages.

Gsp = stud x2
Machida did the business as well... Those are the only two fights I got to see (+1 youtube). I mean, round one was posted before the fight was over, rd two before i got finished watching rd 1...that's the way to go imo. Anyway, I'd like to see Pulver and Penn again, but I think at 155 Penn would w00p up on him, like everybody else has been doing lately. What about Brock v Kimbo?

What about Brock v Kimbo?

Hell no. Kimbo will never be in the UFC.

While watching the fight, we talked about a GSP vs Silva, just not sure if GSP could pull that off. I think he's just one of those guys who in great shape 24x7 and doesn't have to worry about his weight.

GSP's corner rubbed Vaseline all over his neck and shoulders. I guess that's why BJP couldn't get that triangle chokehold on

I'm not a fan of guys jumping weight classes. I think they shoudl all stay put.

The vaseline thing is still up in the air. Penn's camp hasn't filed any formal complaints yet, and I'm not sure if they are going to.

Apparently, GSP is into some witchcraft thing now, where his trainer would give him a heart sandwich to help channel his inner energy or something. He's superstitious, but at least he didn't tweak his nipples this fight.

A commissioner who saw the thing go down came into the ring and toweled GSP off before the round started. GSP's camp is saying it wasn't intentional. What else would they say?

Whatchoo think?

Edit: The guy doing the rubbing has vaseline on the back of his left hand and was just previously rubbing it onto GSP's face with both hands before this image starts.

greasing2.gif

What about Brock v Kimbo?

Hell no. Kimbo will never be in the UFC.

While watching the fight, we talked about a GSP vs Silva, just not sure if GSP could pull that off. I think he's just one of those guys who in great shape 24x7 and doesn't have to worry about his weight.

although he fights at 170, his "walking around" weight is about 185. he wouldnt have to tweak much to get into the same weight class as silva.

I'm not a fan of guys jumping weight classes. I think they shoudl all stay put.

The vaseline thing is still up in the air. Penn's camp hasn't filed any formal complaints yet, and I'm not sure if they are going to.

Apparently, GSP is into some witchcraft thing now, where his trainer would give him a heart sandwich to help channel his inner energy or something. He's superstitious, but at least he didn't tweak his nipples this fight.

A commissioner who saw the thing go down came into the ring and toweled GSP off before the round started. GSP's camp is saying it wasn't intentional. What else would they say?

Whatchoo think?

Edit: The guy doing the rubbing has vaseline on the back of his left hand and was just previously rubbing it onto GSP's face with both hands before this image starts.

greasing2.gif

OHHH rub me next.......