• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Uh-oh Gator...

Eshaw99

Just livin' the dream
Down 14-0 at home?? To this Auburn team? This goes to show that no SEC conference game is a gimmie. That's why I love SEC football :thumbs:

It's amazing an SEC team ever gets to compete for a National Championship with the way we beat each other up...

War Eagle!

---John Holmes...

??? ???

Oops.

Edit to add: What the hell happened to teams in the Top 20 today? Is that eight losses on the day now?

Hey, it worked out for us last year :laugh: Hats of to AU, they played a GREAT game, and i did like seeing UF coming back and making a game of it, SEC is a tough azz conference...

LSU will have their hands full next week, Meyer should have that team PISSED off and playing with fire (that i didn't feel they played with tonight)

Congrads AU :thumbs:

Kentucky = 2nd best team in the SEC! :D

What's wrong with this picture? UF dominating UK in B-Ball, UK Football kicking arse :laugh:

UK has a damn good QB and team this year :thumbs:

WAR EAGLE! I couldn't believe my eyes when I tuned into the game tonight. 14-14 with just a couple minutes left with Auburn in scoring position. Boy am I happy. Lol.

I was glad to see that Freshman kicker shove that time out back in Urban's face.