• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhappy Thread

My baby is sitting on the street waiting on a tow truck, I sold her today... mixed emotions, I had a lot of great memories with this car, but hopefully I find something to replace her by the end of summer... The search begins...
View attachment 40681

I was just out in my garage & I was looking at my summer car; my 2000 Boxster S.
I know it's 21 years old but ****; it's factory rated @ 162 MPH top speed, it looks GREAT, it runs great, and it's the best driving car I've had in the past 7 years. Sorry your car is waiting on the tow truck but I wanna add a MB to my garage, and keep the Porsche to boot. Sorry ........ car funerals are not fun ................

BS3.jpg

BS1.jpg

I was just out in my garage & I was looking at my summer car; my 2000 Boxster S.
I know it's 21 years old but ****; it's factory rated @ 162 MPH top speed, it looks GREAT, it runs great, and it's the best driving car I've had in the past 7 years. Sorry your car is waiting on the tow truck but I wanna add a MB to my garage, and keep the Porsche to boot. Sorry ........ car funerals are not fun ................

View attachment 40682

View attachment 40683
Love the color

Thought I was gonna have to get rowdy with a guy yesterday.
I was driving in the middle lane, he was in the left lane just barely ahead of me. His lane was blocked by the cars in the turn lane, so this fool just cuts over into my lane. I honked, and he gets all aggressive acting like he's going to steer his car into my truck while he's trying to stare me down.

So I guess i was supposed to just let this guy take my lane and force me into the traffic on my right.....

Anyway, I hate people.

Love the color

yeah, Porsche calls the color 'Speed Yellow.'

I used to have a 2005 Jaguar E Type & it had the 'British Racing Green' paint color. I was never a fan of green vehicles but damn, that British Racing Green is such a deep, lush, green color, it makes you wanna hurl sensi buds. :D

Thought I was gonna have to get rowdy with a guy yesterday.
I was driving in the middle lane, he was in the left lane just barely ahead of me. His lane was blocked by the cars in the turn lane, so this fool just cuts over into my lane. I honked, and he gets all aggressive acting like he's going to steer his car into my truck while he's trying to stare me down.

So I guess i was supposed to just let this guy take my lane and force me into the traffic on my right.....

Anyway, I hate people.

Seriously, you do NOT wanna get wound up in some road rage scenario with some psycho; you do NOT wanna go there .............. just drive away .........

Seriously, you do NOT wanna get wound up in some road rage scenario with some psycho; you do NOT wanna go there .............. just drive away .........

That's why I didn't react to him.

But @Scap , if you do, fuck that guy up! That won’t help you physically or legally but fuck him up!

Believe me, I understand the concept of retribution but then we all smoke cigars, which is basically a 'zen' Taoist philosophy so, we should be the better person, rise above, and **** on the *** hole that is trying to **** on us; right? :eek::eek:

Believe me, I understand the concept of retribution but then we all smoke cigars, which is basically a 'zen' Taoist philosophy so, we should be the better person, rise above, and **** on the *** hole that is trying to **** on us; right? :eek::eek:

Retribution?
Not me, but he was getting close to having a really bad afternoon.

nothing wrong wit 40 cal S&W .................... especially wit a HK VP40 :cool:

Hornady 40 cal S&W Critical Defense 165 grain will treat you right, unless you're down range on the receiving end :D

I get very 'unhappy' more often than not when dumb azz folks think I'm supposed to post within some 145 character Twitterverse limitation, or less, on some dumb azz social media platform, like some dumb azz politician that was never elected to being a ****ing dog catcher. Yeah ....... that makes me very 'unhappy' but then the folks that expect such a short winded post are likely already brain dead, any hows .................

YEAH, that makes me very unhappy that folks can be that much idiot ................ maybe those folks should take a couple fukitols? :cool:

View attachment 40680
Tl;dr

Self-censorship in written text makes me unhappy. This isn't directed specifically at @stogie fan, but his posts did make me realize how much I hate it. I mean, if you are going to think it and imply that the thought is what you really mean, just fucking say it clearly. You are making it clear what you are thinking and wanting to say; y'all ain't foolin' nobody by trying to come off as above swearing in the written word in public.

Was up at Red Lodge camping last night. Wind was blowing so hard, it blew some (I'm assuming) small rocks so hard it broke one of the back windows of the camper. Got out to leave and discovered it broke one of the back windows on the truck too! 🤬
1617104609706.png;-)