• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Unhonest Opus x ebay seller.Read this

Mario deep breaths, very deep breaths!

Step away from the computer. See what's through the window? Yes, it's the OUTSIDE..!! Grab a nice cigar, and head out. Get some fresh air. Enjoy being outside with a nice smoke. Please...... :whistling:

Mario, no one's trying to discourage you, but damn, dude.....pace yourself....!!

Bet you didn't know that not only do most of us know all about Vitolas.net, but that it's author / webmaster is a long time member here. So is one of his main contributors.

The things you learn when you read more, and post less..... :cool:

Regards - B.B.S.

I actually bought super bellys 5'er from this guy on ebay and since then i'm constantly receiving email with great offers.The s.bellys were genuine but he was always trying hard to sell me those chilli peppers.I never bought any though.

Step away from the computer. See what's through the window? Yes, it's the OUTSIDE..!! Grab a nice cigar, and head out. Get some fresh air. Enjoy being outside with a nice smoke. Please...... :whistling:

Mario, no one's trying to discourage you, but damn, dude.....pace yourself....!!

Bet you didn't know that not only do most of us know all about Vitolas.net, but that it's author / webmaster is a long time member here. So is one of his main contributors.

The things you learn when you read more, and post less..... :cool:

Regards - B.B.S.
I did not know that.thanks for info.

Are you serious?
Sorry soonest i read in vitolas.net about that i post that link and later on i saw the previous thread.

I have no idea what you are trying to say here. In your VERY short time here, apparently you've missed that we try to use proper grammar and spelling here. I think you've also missed out on all the hints at using the search function. There are very few questions you can ask that haven't already been covered to exhaustion. We have a saying here that you should take to heart: "read more, post less." Try it, it works.

D

Edit: Apparently I type slow now, because three posts were made before I could punch this out, although two were made by "Quick Draw Mario"

I actually bought super bellys 5'er from this guy on ebay and since then i'm constantly receiving email with great offers.The s.bellys were genuine but he was always trying hard to sell me those chilli peppers.I never bought any though.

Now what are the chances that the cigars you bought from him are legit?

Tony, they're super belly's! Of course they're legit!

Tony, they're super belly's! Of course they're legit!

Damn Tom, how did I miss that? :whistling:

Are you serious?
Sorry soonest i read in vitolas.net about that i post that link and later on i saw the previous thread.

I have no idea what you are trying to say here. In your VERY short time here, apparently you've missed that we try to use proper grammar and spelling here. I think you've also missed out on all the hints at using the search function. There are very few questions you can ask that haven't already been covered to exhaustion. We have a saying here that you should take to heart: "read more, post less." Try it, it works.

D

Edit: Apparently I type slow now, because three posts were made before I could punch this out, although two were made by "Quick Draw Mario"

A short timer dropping the search, read more post less, and grammar bomb all in one post? Relax dk, at this early point in your CP life you should still be able to sit back and enjoy these kind of threads and let the pros clean it up. :laugh: :sign:

Are you serious?

D

A short timer dropping the search, read more post less, and grammar bomb all in one post? Relax dk, at this early point in your CP life you should still be able to sit back and enjoy these kind of threads and let the pros clean it up. :laugh: :sign:

Now that is classic! Thanks DD :laugh:

Well they had that sweet ginger bread pre-light smell very unique for opus.Construction was impeccable and long ash meant long quality filler so i was pretty sure super bellys were real deal.I did not have any s.bellys before but the taste was quite similar to robustos that i purchased in local tobacco shop.I dont think they were fakes.Maybe he sells real regular sticks and that allows him to gain some credibility and then boom...he tries to get you to buy these dog rackets.There is a method in his madness:gain trust and then fuk you in the rear.

12 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 2 Anonymous Users)
10 Members: tomthirtysix, tsmckenney, mementomori, tone-ny, nfulton, headstrong, Ginseng, cookie_1978, nicktressler, Strayvector

Lot's of people interested in dog rackets, I see.

Well they had that sweet ginger bread pre-light smell very unique for opus.Construction was impeccable and long ash meant long quality filler so i was pretty sure super bellys were real deal.I did not have any s.bellys before but the taste was quite similar to robustos that i purchased in local tobacco shop.I dont think they were fakes.Maybe he sells real regular sticks and that allows him to gain some credibility and then boom...he tries to get you to buy these dog rackets.There is a method in his madness:gain trust and then fuk you in the rear.

Dude...are you using your tongue to type?

You keep missing the SHIFT key and SPACE bar!

At the risk of starting WW-III, I could take you to task with many of the things you say in there.

So what if they had that "sweet ginger bread pre-light smell"...?? Never smelled that before...?? Don't you think that could be faked, perhaps with tobacco stolen from the Fuente rolling room?

Construction was impeccable? In what way? Was the cap applied correctly? What the bundle / bunch typical of a Fuente OpusX...?? What do you mean..?? How do you know..??

Long ash doesn't automatically mean quality filler. It's got as much to do with humidity and bundle construction as anything. This had been debunked multiple times.

How can you be "pretty sure super bellys were real deal" when you admit you "...did not have any s.bellys before..." What level of experience allows you to make the determination that these are real or not real when you don't have a known good cigar to compare to?

You've been getting subtle and some not so subtle advice from guys that only want to see you hang out and become a good member. If you continue to talk out your ass and choose to not follow said advice, you're in for a rough ride. Up to you.

B.B.S.

Are you serious?

D

Give me a break Jonas, it's a really boring day at work! I've enjoyed just watching the last three from this guy, but I had nothing better to do when this one came up so I thought I'd jump in.

D