• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Up Down Cigar - Chicago, IL

To err is human, to smoke, divine.
Hey Folks,

As part of my road trip herf, I might be headed into Chicago on Sunday evening. I'm trying to gauge interest in a Sunday night herf. I know it's kind of a difficult night to herf, but it's the only time I'll be able to do it.

Up Down Cigar
1550 North Wells Street
Chicago, IL 60610

Up Down Cigar has informed me that they have about 8 stools around a fake 'bar' in their shop that we're welcome to smoke at. They are open until 11pm. I don't anticipate rolling into town until somewhere between 6:00 - 7:00.

So is anyone up to meeting there for a herf? I'll need to know before Sunday morning please. :thumbs:

Hi Matt ~

I am thinking we can spend some time at Blue Havana if you get into town around 6 or so and then we could head over to Up Down. Hope I get to see you again.

Kristin

I would have liked to make it but i'm going to the Bears game that day. Enjoy the herf! :thumbs:

I have to work Sunday until about 11 pm, so that kinda knocks me off the list. If we could find a 2 am cigar store, I am there. :D Sorry I will miss yet another herf with the Chicago crew.

Looks like this herf probably won't happen after all.