• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

up to my eyeballs in cheap cigars!

mtdave2

wtf am i going to do with all these cigars! geez! they are not the best smokes, but a dam good cheap every day smoke. very cheap, was like 84 cents per cigar. cant go wrong

lotscigars.jpg

You're going to smoke them!

LVH is one of my staple smokes here lately, since I'm saving a lot of my 'higher-end' sticks for my upcoming pass. Good solid cheap smokes!

Hell, I'll buy the second box on the right and the Henry Clays if you are needing to get rid of them!!!

How did you come up with all those smokes?

Feel free to send any my way that you can't get rid of or don't have room for :)

hahah its a hard life isnt it

i got all those from the jr madness sale last week. and the henrys were the weekly deal. got the whole lot for 100 bucks or so.. great deal! couldnt pass it up

I got in on some of that too!!! Great little collection you got brewing there Dave :D

Those cigars are SOOOOOO CHEAP

YOU THREADJACKER!!!!!!

Wait no.....SHOWOFF!!!!

Wait no INSTIGATOR....wait no that is sam.....

I am confused.

Comments about the pictures in Fast's post that are no longer there have been removed. And I'm out of this thread.. :p

I am not an instigator - that would be Fast - not only that but he is a threajacker, a showoff and what an ass to rain on this guy's thread when he wanted to show off his latest treasure! (Great price btw bud).

Now stop trying to drag me into all the things you two screw up. That is all.

:thumbs:

Sam

Hey Fast - what happened to your pictures? Your conscious got to you didn't it? So sorry bud - maybe I was a little hard on you. :sign:

Sam

Would you guys stop messin around. Say what ya mean and mean what ya say :angry:

Dang post paddin thread jackers :0 :lookup: :sign:

Phil said:

YOU THREADJACKER!!!!!!

Wait no.....SHOWOFF!!!!

I am confused.
Phil, brother...

I am so disappointed in your response here. Remember taste is subjective and for some this is a great cigar. I know Ihad one, and while it was a little on the light side, I found it to be a pleasant light cigar. However, my point here is that you should never slam a BOTL just because his taste might differ from yours.

Carry on with the thread jack :thumbs: :sign:

Sam

SamGuss said:
Phil said:

YOU THREADJACKER!!!!!!

Wait no.....SHOWOFF!!!!

I am confused.
Phil, brother...

I am so disappointed in your response here. Remember taste is subjective and for some this is a great cigar. I know Ihad one, and while it was a little on the light side, I found it to be a pleasant light cigar. However, my point here is that you should never slam a BOTL just because his taste might differ from yours.

Carry on with the thread jack :thumbs: :sign:

Sam
If Fast had the CAHONAS to keep his pics up there, EVERYONE would know what I was talking about.

But until then, just know this Arturo Fuente BTL's and WOAM's along with some ISOM VR Famosos HAVE to be the CHEAPEST (Phil rolls his eye's) cigars I have EVER laid eyes on.

ROTFLMAO!

NOW STOP INSTIGATING SAM

Hey it's okay, we understand you have a problem ;)

I won't hold it against you :0

What are the 6 boxes on the top? I know I've seen them before- I remember the lining on the lid... But can't think of the name?

How bad could they be? I KNOW! Send them to me for inspection, and I'll let you know if you should smoke them or not! :D :thumbs:

lol geez. im drowning in cigars and you guy wana be jokesters! help! anyone have amatch? lmao

better start smoking!

btw, if anyone wants to do a small trade for some of these, im open.

mtdave2 said:
btw, if anyone wants to do a small trade for some of these, im open.
Phil might be interested if he wasn't such a FNG SNOB and only smokes Cuban now!!!

Enjoy your smokes pal :D

This is about the most confusing G.Damn thread I've ever seen. What the hell is going on here!!!?

...anyway, mt, I'm up for a simple trade if you want! PM me!

blair said:
This is about the most confusing G.Damn thread I've ever seen. What the hell is going on here!!!?

...anyway, mt, I'm up for a simple trade if you want! PM me!
It's a long story and all started with Fast instigating things. It's his fault.

Then of course Phil had to come be a dick and all "I" have tried to do was to keep the both of them accountable for their actions. The accusations against me are utterly untrue.

Carry on :thumbs:

Sam