• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Upcoming cigar releases?

Joemisery

Just wondering if anyone knows of a website that lists upcoming cigar releases with/without dates. Interested in knowing what's coming out in the future, and how much money to put aside. lol

Thanks.

Aside from picking up some magazines, you can always stop by your local B&M....that's what they're there for... :whistling:

Thanks Isy! If only I had a local B&M, with a helpful staff...guess I could drive to J•R in Paramus. lol

One of my Local B&Ms are having a Montecristo event next weekend to preview the release of the 75th Anniversary smoke.

Thanks Isy! If only I had a local B&M, with a helpful staff...guess I could drive to J•R in Paramus. lol
Rumor has it that there's a pretty kick ass cigar store in Kingston. Might give that some thought - I hear the coffee is good and the company is better. I hear it's worth the trip, even if it's about 2450 miles....

Only a rumor though.....
whistling.gif

B.B.S.

Rumor has it that there's a pretty kick ass cigar store in Kingston. Might give that some thought - I hear the coffee is good and the company is better. I hear it's worth the trip, even if it's about 2450 miles....

Only a rumor though.....
whistling.gif

B.B.S.

pick me up half way?

Only a rumor though.....
whistling.gif

B.B.S.

It is more than a rumor Tom I have expereinced this wonderful place just as someone else I know :whistling:. Is and the staff at Uptown are phenominal!!!!

Jim