• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Upcoming trip to San Diego

Strayvector

Like what you smoke, smoke what you like
I'll be taking the family to San Diego the week after July 4th and would like to charter a boat for some sport-fishing. Has anyone done this in San Diego? Any suggestions or recommendations? Thanks in advance.

I'll be taking the family to San Diego the week after July 4th and would like to charter a boat for some sport-fishing. Has anyone done this in San Diego? Any suggestions or recommendations? Thanks in advance.

If by "sport fishing" you mean smuggling whores & Tijuana Thunderbolt, PM sent. Otherwise, please ignore that PM. ???

If by "sport fishing" you mean smuggling whores & Tijuana Thunderbolt, PM sent. Otherwise, please ignore that PM. ???

Not what I meant, but thank you for the PM. Will definitely look into it. Did you want a donkey or a mule?

edit: Whoops...sorry...meant that to be a PM. ???