• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Update on the wife and I.

coopsdeloops

Well folks, it's been a little over a year since my wife found the bump in her breast, and we are finally now ready to return to Arizona. She had surgerym chemo, and other treatments and is now cancer free. During our time here in Korea, it's challenged us both personally, our faith, and our marriage, but we've come out the other side, and the future is looking up.

We fly out tomorrow to Arizona and after a short trip to Oregon to see my folks, we'll pack up the house for rent and be moving to Thailand, where I'll be teaching at mahidol university and playing in the orchestra. The results were announced today! (http://www.thailandphil.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/TPOResult.pdf)

Thanks for everyone's help. The generosity and constant notes from members have meant a lot to us. If any of you are ever traveling in Southeast Asia, drop me a note! We'll always have a guest room ready.

Glad to hear things are working out for you.

Where and when are you going to be in OR....??  Vancouver WA here - PM me if you'd like to have a smoke.

Looks like everything is on the up! Great news, and best wishes for safe travels and a healthy and prosperous future.

Good news Coop. Im glad everything went back to 'normal' and you pulled thru.

Great for you and your wife.  Thailand is beautiful.  Congratulations Coops!

Is this going to screw up the Arizona migration of the sandhill cranes without your oboe mating calls to guide them?

Nice to hear that things are looking up Coop. Safe travels. I thought you played the Didgeridoo?

Nice to hear things are looking up for you and your wife.

Congrats to both you and your wife Coops.  All the best with this new chapter in your lives.

Great news Coop, good luck on all! If you ever find your down to TX give me a shout.

I'm glad to hear things are looking up for you and your bride. Best wishes moving forward and onto Thailand.

Great news to hear! Enjoy the new chapter in your life. Sounds exciting!

That is great news Coops. Hope things continue to get better.

Great to hear, thanks for the update, may God continue to bless you and your family.