• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Updated the Newbie Guide...

Eshaw99

Just livin' the dream
I always felt a little guilty seeing a post at the top of this forum with a dead link to the old Newbie Guide, so I made a new one. I edited the original post that is stickied to include the new link. If anybody has any suggestions for things I can add to it, let me know. This one is much easier to update than the old one.

Eric

Haven't checked it yet, but is there something in there about being discreet with the contents of bombs? That comes up on a pretty regular basis every few months and I think that newbs could benefit from understanding bomb protocol. I was an offender several years ago, admittedly, and I've seen it quite a few times since.

Haven't checked it yet, but is there something in there about being discreet with the contents of bombs? That comes up on a pretty regular basis every few months and I think that newbs could benefit from understanding bomb protocol. I was an offender several years ago, admittedly, and I've seen it quite a few times since.

I had some info about bombs on the old one, but not this one. I can add it.

Added

Thanks, Eric! Your guide got me through my first few years on CP relatively unscathed. Highly suggested reading for all participants.