• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Uploading Photo to Profile

JoeInvest

ASU Sundevil Alumni '87
Just found out I could do this and I like it. It'd be great to see what everybody looks like with their profile!!!

It's located on "My Controls", under "personal profile"

Handsome, Ain't I??? :p

Ahhhhhhhh,

My photo (the one I had in the Photo Gallery that was destroyed in the l40 debacle) is too big to upload. Anyone know how I make it smaller?

You is one handsome guy Joe!!

CC, if you have a photo editor software...take the pic, crop it down in size and save as a new pic. Sometimes, you can also find a "resize" button in the software and it will let you adjust the size.

Good Luck!

WOW, Thanks Joe!!

I resized it & added it. I suppose I should get off my butt and learn a little more about photo software!!

Yeah, what Joe SAID!!

I hope Rod can get a Photo Gallery back sometime soon, that was FUN!!

'specially that picture of SD sticking his head through the gate :D

coventrycat86 said:
'specially that picture of SD sticking his head through the gate :D
:sign: :sign: :D

Those pictures were a lot of fun. CC will never let me live them down.

:sneaky:

Nah SD, we were all just so jealous of your lovely wife in that picture we had no other choice but to break your stones. :D

Once I have enough time, I'll get the gallery back online. So much other stuff going on, but I'll make time soon for it.

Hey guys ... if you need somewhere to post pics before Rod gets the chance to work on the gallery, you can register and upload pics here: http://gallery.cigarstores.net

I set it up as a temporary place until ours is back. :)

I will be more than happy to host any picture as well. You can PM me for my email

Thanks for the offer guys. I just think it's kind of cool to be able to look at someones picture as your writing down their address to bomb them, etc.

Great news about he gallery too Rod, this was just something I did not know we could do.

Joe

Okay SD, I darn near broke my neck turning upside down trying to figure out your new photo :D

Is that REALLY you ???

coventrycat86 said:
Okay SD, I darn near broke my neck turning upside down trying to figure out your new photo :D

Is that REALLY you ???
That is me when I was younger and better looking! :sign:

Uploaded mine tonight!!

I know it's ugly but my Wife, Kids and Mommy love me :p