• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Upmann mag 46

ejquin

I just received a box of these dated dec 04. The first thing I noticed was the wrapper color. Most other mag 46 pictures I've seen have had a pretty tan, light colored wrapper. The wrappers on the box I recived were a very dark chocolate color, close to a maduro look. Has anyone else seen mag's like this? Anyways they were beautiful.

This was the first mag 46 I have smoked and it was great. It was very bold and spicy throughout. Even though it had been in my humidor a whopping total of one day, it still burned evenly and held its ash. It was just barely harsh due to the age, but it came together nicely as the cigar burned down.

Overall an excellent experience with this cigar, and I'd encourage anyone thinking about getting a box to jump on it now as I hear 04 was a great year for these sticks.

Thanks for the review. Sounds great. I got a few of these coming froma box split soon. Can't wait to try 'em.