• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

USPS Priority kept their word

Sportsdls

4.75 using the website for priority. Not sure how high the other rates have gone but still free DC online.

If you use click and ship to JUST print your label, then goto the PO to pay for the postage, it will now cost you $4.80

I thought that after May 21st that wasn't an option. In other words you can't print the label sans the postage.

I thought that after May 21st that wasn't an option. In other words you can't print the label sans the postage.
I think you have to download some sort of software to print the labels without postage.

It's still a heck of a deal. $4.75 to send a package across the country (or half way around the world in some cases) in 3-4 days is really nothing to complain about.

After the 15th You will not be able to print out labels unless you are also paying for postage on the USPS site.
If you want to print out labels and affix your own postage you will have to download USPS shipping assistant. (which so far blows.) The DC's are a little different as they include 2 extra numbers at the end of a normal DC# maybe this is how they will distinguish between using ther online service VS Shipping assistant.

WTF? Are barrels of oil required to print shipping labels now?

Sheesh.