• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Utility Smokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
NP Henry, I was refering to the fact that up until that post, you (Henry) were the only one touting their wealth. WileGuile hadn't mentioned anything about his wealth until then. Suddenly, out of no where, there's a post from WileGuile that sound suspiciously like it came out of your mouth. Even the punctuation was identical. Yes, I'm aware that Rod has "cleared" you - that's great for Rod, but as has been mentioned here, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I think I stated mine pretty clearly in that statement. If you need further explanation, please let me know.

Hey, by the way, you seem to be a fairly wealthy individual Henry. I believe (I could be wrong) that you stated you were CEO (or something similar) of a company before - may I ask what company? Is it publicly traded? You seem to be doing pretty well for yourself - I figure your company is as well. I'm always looking for new investments.

Thank in advance!
Dave :)

Hey, these fingers only type so fast - give me a few minutes at least.....

BTW, you still haven't answered MY question.....

What did you mean by:
or you just may get a chance to met me sooner than you think

Dave

Hey Henry, can I play your games?

I'm waiting.....

WG and the wealth topic has been brought up

if you go back and read a little you'll see it

Oh I'm sure you have money to invest ;)

now coming down to reality little Davy girl where's that package you were going send me....lol ;)

Oh yea you got money

and the check is in the mail

As I stated in my initial offer, once I get all four addresses from the people I suspected of being the same, I'll be sending them out.  Seems pretty clear to me.  BTW, you never sent me your address - how am I supposed to send a package?!?!?!?!

Now quit dodging the question, what were your intentions with
or you just may get a chance to met me sooner than you think

Remember, you were the one that said,
when cowards are confronted they divert the topic
You're not a coward, are you?

Dave :p

Wile & Henry - thanks for the comments, I appreciate them. :)

Time to close the thread. Unfortunately it's gotten a bit out of control. If you find yourself having a hard time getting along with the rest of the members, then perhaps this community isn't for you.

Oh c'mon Rod! I think I might actually get a straight answer out of him soon!!

lol
Dave :D

Status
Not open for further replies.