• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

V Centennial 500 Series

hbooker

Cigar DJ
Now now - before you let me know these are total Dog rockets - I need to pre qual why I am sharing this.
I'm like just about a majority of the folks and if I notice a decent deal I take advantage of it. Today Cigarbid sent me this notice. They have 599 boxes of these.
Greetings Cigar Lovers,Live now through Wednesday, September 5 in the "Blowouts" category on CigarBid.com:599 boxes of V Centennial 500 Series - bidding starts at only &#3625 per box. This
is a great opportunity to save a bundle on a good brand that's often compared
in taste with Davidoff Aniversario.Click here to view the special: http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot.cfm?lotID=30323Have a great Labor Day!Best regards,
The CigarBid.com StaffNow I went looking and found that these didn't have a bad reputation, and they carried a &#36129 retail price.
SO who knows??
If any one has any feed back let me know.
Mike Leahy
Hbooker

Mike it is a OK deal,but IMHO Thr 5Vega Robusto 10 packs are the way to go ,these are one of the more tasty smokes around,,,,,,,,,,,.and ####..I hope I don't end up having to pay more just because of this.