• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

V Maduro 5packs available on CI

I offered $30, 35, and 40 and was rejected each time. That's BS I bought V Maduros at my B&M for $8 and a 10% discount.

I offered $30, 35, and 40 and was rejected each time. That's BS I bought V Maduros at my B&M for $8 and a 10% discount.

That sucks! I was just about to make offers for the same amounts. 45 was the highest I was willing to go.

Brian

They're very smart over at CI. They tell you that there's a limit of 3 offers per 24 hr period, so "make it count." I think there are certain cigars that they won't allow to be sold under MSRP, like the Oliva V Maduros, GOFs, etc...
They just want you to bid. CI's site will now be known as the Devil's sister site!

Have anyone tried to bid on this set?

Journey to Chateau de Fuente
Fuente Opus X Aged Selection - Box of 4

I find this system to be a little weird. I understand that with cbid, they are creating an auction system. However, if they are going to use this system to catch people overpaying, we might as well create our own data base (i.e. cigar and lowest price they take). It will allow others to use previously accepted prices as reference points. I am assuming they have their own set price point which they will not go below, so lets see how close we can get to it.

I'm with you. I paid $65 for my box.

Everything on this Make Me an Offer has been retail or over. STAY AWAY from it.

I don't think CI has any left.

I put a couple of bids in last week and was
rejected. Two days later they were marked
'Sold Out'.

I bid a 25% discount to the price at my local
B&M. If I'm going to pay retail, why wait for CI?

Hopefully Oliva will get the feedback that they
have a huge winner with the Vmads, and get
more on the market this year.

Chemyst :cool:

I'm with you. I paid $65 for my box.

Everything on this Make Me an Offer has been retail or over. STAY AWAY from it.
That's what I paid for one of mine.

So, is it safe to say that by turning down a $40 offer they are looking to go over MSRP because of the rarity of cigar?

Their appearance of saving money by using the concept of "Make an Offer" is hit or miss at best....mostly miss :whistling: