• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Valentine's Day Haul

SiriusBlack

Always make it look easy...
I got some pretty cool stuff for Valentine's Day. This came from my girlfriend and her daughter. There is a banana republic candle, a gift set from the Art of Shave store and a few smokes from my wish list. Not bad at all.

354809447.jpg

Close up of the smokes....

354809569.jpg

Here's what I bought myself :whistling:

Very nice. Looks like you got some very good sticks there. The Art of Shaving products are great, expensive, but great.

Dennis

Nice haul...I love the Art of Shaving products. I go to the shaving salon about 2x a year here in Vegas, the one at Mandalay Place.

That's an awesome gift there. I swear by the art of shaving products and those are some fine sticks as well. Sounds like a great gal. I got a cup of coffee and a bowl of cereal for Valentine's day. :sign:

That's an awesome gift there. I swear by the art of shaving products and those are some fine sticks as well. Sounds like a great gal. I got a cup of coffee and a bowl of cereal for Valentine's day. :sign:

I have never tried the stuff but been wanting to for a while. Just got to get me a good razor now.

Damn, you didn't get the flowers or PajamaGram I sent? I guess you just can't trust FTD.

Nice haul.

Ken

I got a nice card, all I could eat Cajun food at J.Gumbo's and a movie. The IN-Laws sent me a bag of candy and a cookbook which shows a lot of support for my quest to lose 100 lbs.

My wife and I were in downtown Philly for dinner and a show, and we walked by Holt's. She'd never been in a cigar shop, so she insisted we go in. And when we were in, she picked 4 cigars (her favorite number) with green in their labels (green being her favorite color) - and one which was "stripey".

So, after we exited, I got a little bag with:
La Aurora Preferidos Emerald
Carlos Torano Tribute
CAO Italia (since I'm part Italian)
and a stripey one, which she thought was "neat" - a Fuente Hemingway Between the Lines.

I am the luckiest man in the world. Seriously.