• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Valentine's

This is another made up holiday to rob men of their hard earned cigar money :sign:

This is another made up holiday to rob men of their hard earned cigar money :sign:

Got that right, a woman started the thread as well! :sign: :laugh:

This year my better informed I don't have to buy her flowers.... I think i'll just order 20 balloons That'll get her! :D :love:

What else is everyone doing for V-Day?

I want know where the holiday for guys is? Maybe we should push to have superbowl Sunday declared a holiday and the women should give the guy beer and cigars to celebrate.

I want know where the holiday for guys is? Maybe we should push to have superbowl Sunday declared a holiday and the women should give the guy beer and cigars to celebrate.
My friends and I came up with this idea a couple years ago.

March 20 is Steak and BlowJob day. You tell them you want nothing for the cursed V-Day, and get her something noce. Then, about a month later, it is her job to make you a nice steak and take care of you later on. I mean, what else do you reallyneed? Yeah, cigars would be nice, or maybe a bottle, but let's not get greedy. Unless you go REALLY overboard for her on the 14th, then feel free to tack whatever else on to the list you want. But I think that's a good start.

This is why I feel men's birthdays are so important. Not like it makes sense to celebrate growing older, but with days like Valentine's day where all the attention is on females, I feel like there needs to be something to counteract that, to balance it so to say. I find I can probably get away with anything on my birthday. Smoking, drinking, eating, etc. The great thing is that when each of your buddy's has a birthday, it gives you an excuse to do the same thing.

Girls want cute holidays like Valentine's Day. I'll take my birthday for my own celebration. Nothing like eating what I want, drinking as much as I want, and smoking something nice, all with that guarantee of a little something something later on.

My $.02 at least.

I think V-Day is not getting the attention it deserves. We should show our unselfish love for our ladies. What would we be without them to keep us straight? Happy you say. I beg to differ, sniff - sniff. The ladies deserve jewelry, candy, flowers, lingerie and last but not lease --- a love letter. :love:

Ok, she just walked out, so nevermind that bullshit.

They should be buying us booze and cigars.

Ken

This year my better informed I don't have to buy her flowers.... I think i'll just order 20 balloons That'll get her! :D :love:

Balloons? 20? Are you nuts?! Can't drive them home and the fun of v-day is that you get it delivered to work (IE in front of the wench ya can't stand is within ear shot of your squeals of joy...) I remembered the time I got balloons- I was so pissed I damn near beat the guy that sent them with the damn balloons. Good luck with that one- Get a card and cook her dinner, you will earn more points.

Balloons? 20? Are you nuts?! Can't drive them home and the fun of v-day is that you get it delivered to work (IE in front of the wench ya can't stand is within ear shot of your squeals of joy...) I remembered the time I got balloons- I was so pissed I damn near beat the guy that sent them with the damn balloons. Good luck with that one- Get a card and cook her dinner, you will earn more points.

And to clarify I HATE HATE HATE ROSES! I worked for a National Flower Company and since then flowers are never an option. I agree made up holiday...but when times get tough those are the good moments she looks back on to remember that you ain't sooo bad.

anywho- I posted it because it seemed sooo off the wall outrageous.
I am a fan of the cigar and booze idea- Ahem!

I'm off to the gourmet food store this Saturday, small box of cookies, small box of chocolate, already picked up a couple of cards...

You mean we are supposed to do something for V-Day? ??? So that is why I am always in trouble:sign:

Well for the past years she's gotten flowers and now she said she doesn't want them. And I've never just sent roses to any girl. It shows a complete lack of thought. Also, since she works with her aunt, I don't think she's trying to make anyone jealous. I'll figure out something good, I always have.

Candy, Big red teddy bear holding a heart, and dinner. That money could buy some premo sticks.... but ALL guys know, if shes happy... you're happy, and if shes not... you're screwed.

Originality is key- thoughtfulness

Well for the past years she's gotten flowers and now she said she doesn't want them. And I've never just sent roses to any girl. It shows a complete lack of thought. Also, since she works with her aunt, I don't think she's trying to make anyone jealous. I'll figure out something good, I always have.
YES Originality and thoughtfulness IS KEY
Any whoo---- i just saw the same roses on MSNBC- The guy who has them has said that they are expected to be sold out. I agree with him there is a very big statement to be made, which it might be? I am not so sure.

I love the cigar and booze idea too (and a great poker game to go with it)...however..I do also agree Cheekie my sweet that when you get flowers at work.,..it makes that ONE wench go argh...SHE got flowers LOL

Melly