• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Value Churchill or DC?

Hmm... any of the following would be a good pick.

SLR Double Corona
Upmann Monarchas
Partagas Lusitanias
Ramon Allones Gigantes

SLR DC
SLR Churchill
VR DA
SC El Morro (this is a cool one because technically it is neither a DC or a Churchill, it is 7 1/4 x 49 which to me is a perfect size ;) )
RAG

All of these can be had for a great price. My personal favorites vary from month to month. Last month I would have said SLR DC, this month I'm on an SC kick :love: and VR's & RA's will always be in my top five ;)

caveat i am not a big churchill fan...bolivar coronas gigantes are (i think)lowest priced churchill , strongest churchill ,most flavourfull churchill (or at least tied for flavour with an esplendido).but they need 5 years to just start coming around.

derrek :)

For me Esplendidos are the best value because I enjoy them so much more then any other big Havana. If I was going strictly by cost but still a good cigar I would go with the SLR's. Both the Churchill and DC are fantastic cigars. Punch is also often overlooked but another excellent choice.

lucasbuck said:
For me Esplendidos are the best value because I enjoy them so much more then any other big Havana. If I was going strictly by cost but still a good cigar I would go with the SLR's. Both the Churchill and DC are fantastic cigars. Punch is also often overlooked but another excellent choice.
Words of wisdom!! :thumbs:

Lusitania w/ age on it, hands down. If you're really into sweet stuff you could check out HdM's offering. Man, that thing tastes like honey.