• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vancouver Real Estate House

ImpemiaTrieva

Pricing is a huge factor when the market slows. Sellers are used to being in control and get accustomed to a 'pay my price or lose out' mentality. When buyers step back and simply refuse to pay, those that are serious about selling must be willing to negotiate and listen to what the market will bear. If your house has been on the market for 90 days or more and has not sold, it might be time to consider a reduction in time for he fall market.

Pricing is a huge factor when the market slows. Sellers are used to being in control and get accustomed to a 'pay my price or lose out' mentality. When buyers step back and simply refuse to pay, those that are serious about selling must be willing to negotiate and listen to what the market will bear. If your house has been on the market for 90 days or more and has not sold, it might be time to consider a reduction in time for he fall market.

Nope, I raise the price. That scares them into buying.

Nope, I raise the price. That scares them into buying.
That is actually a cardinal rule according to my realtor friends. Raise it before you lower it.

Regarding this joker. Besides the negative personality traits of someone who would choose to spam, I don't think he realizes how much of a blithering idiot he comes across as with his incoherent ramblings.

So, is the vote to keep him around for entertainment value?

I'll keep my concession speech non-existent and go with the masses.

So, is the vote to keep him around for entertainment value?

I'll keep my concession speech non-existent and go with the masses.
Absolutely not. I'd like to see him banned...since his first post.

I think we misplaced the ban hammer. Anyone a blacksmith to make a new one?

Who hath the vaunted hammer? Wherefore art thou O hammer?

Did someone say . . . hammer? :D

margot-robbie-harley-quinn.jpg

~
Boar