• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vector Thundra Lighter

theroberthogan

What is this fresh hell?
I'm about to pull the trigger on a box of Perdomos, and while checking prices I found that CI is giving a way a Vector Thundra Lighter with the Perdomo label. I did the obligatory search at CP and found that Golfanatic loves his, but that's about it. Unfortunately, CI's price is $23 more than the cheapest price I've found online. I have a nice lighter I use now, but I wouldn't mind having something with bigger fuel tank.

So, is the Vector Thundra Lighter worth $23?

I have one it’s cool to have but a pain to carry in your pocket cause it is pretty heavy, you don’t have to worry about someone claiming that they accidently put in their pocket and forgot. :whistling:

For $23 I would probably get it. I purchased one this past Christmas to give to my cousin. Nice strong flame. Pretty hefty lighter. Not practical for everyday carry but nice to have one laying around the house or on the table. I fooled around with it a little before boxing it up so I have no idea on how long it would hold up.

For $23 I would probably get it. I purchased one this past Christmas to give to my cousin. Nice strong flame. Pretty hefty lighter. Not practical for everyday carry but nice to have one laying around the house or on the table. I fooled around with it a little before boxing it up so I have no idea on how long it would hold up.

It even has a mirror on the inside of the lid so you can check out how your smoke is lit while lighting up.

Oh, and it holds about a half a can of butane. Mine lasts about a month between fills.

Oh, and it holds about a half a can of butane. Mine lasts about a month between fills.

That does it for me.

Thanks everyone, going to go run up the CC bill now. Hopefully I get this job I'm supposed to hear about today.

I have one it’s cool to have but a pain to carry in your pocket cause it is pretty heavy, you don’t have to worry about someone claiming that they accidently put in their pocket and forgot. :whistling:

So that's how you stole my shit?

I'd appreciate it if you return my lighter please.

I got one of those big 3 torch lighters when I got a box of Lot #23 while back. All that lighter does is sit around and do nothing. heh.

I got one of those big 3 torch lighters when I got a box of Lot #23 while back. All that lighter does is sit around and do nothing. heh.

I prefer to use these when visiting B&M's than my single flame. If you'd like to trade yours for some sticks, feel free to PM me.