• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vegas Baby

IBQTEE1

Its All About Zen in 2010!!
I am heading to Vegas for a Trade Show next week and staying the Monte Carlo. Not really sure of my schedule yet but is anyone around to herf?

OK it looks like I have Tues and Thurs night open to smoke. Anyone?!?!?

Dang you are close to Socal!
I'll be in Baja during that time or I'd sure be up for a road trip.

You Vegas guys take good care of Kristen. She's a top notch SOTL!

Hey Kristin, if you decide to go shopping around I wouldn't mind getting together and having a nice stick with you. I might be able to "beat" a few others into joining us! :thumbs:

Let me know,
WKOTI

Dang you are close to Socal!
I'll be in Baja during that time or I'd sure be up for a road trip.

You Vegas guys take good care of Kristen. She's a top notch SOTL!

Well thank you!! :love:

Hey Kristin, if you decide to go shopping around I wouldn't mind getting together and having a nice stick with you. I might be able to "beat" a few others into joining us! :thumbs:

Let me know,
WKOTI

I am willing to meet anywhere on Tues or Thurs night. Just name the place. I am staying at Monte Carlo but want to hit Casa Fuente since I have not been there.

Tuesday and Thursday sound good, if your into Illusiones or Tatuajes you must hit up Pheasant Cigars off of Sahara between Valley View and I-15 which is just a couple streets North of where the Monte Carlo is. I'm not sure what you have for transportation but it's well worth the trip. They have a nice lounge there and I'll be needed some stock from there anyways that's where I do most of the get together that get thrown my way. It's a tradition to stop by Casa Fuente while staying in Vegas, but sadly I get booted out each and every time for my boyish good looks. But let me know when and where you want to herf at and I'll grab a couple CP members from Vegas and we can make it happen Captain!!!

Tuesday and Thursday sound good, if your into Illusiones or Tatuajes you must hit up Pheasant Cigars off of Sahara between Valley View and I-15 which is just a couple streets North of where the Monte Carlo is. I'm not sure what you have for transportation but it's well worth the trip. They have a nice lounge there and I'll be needed some stock from there anyways that's where I do most of the get together that get thrown my way. It's a tradition to stop by Casa Fuente while staying in Vegas, but sadly I get booted out each and every time for my boyish good looks. But let me know when and where you want to herf at and I'll grab a couple CP members from Vegas and we can make it happen Captain!!!

You are a youngin' I see. PM sent

You are a youngin' I see. PM sent

Oh no, to me??? Ooooooo I'm done for!!! :laugh:

Ms. Kristin - Can you buy me a Casa Fuente ashtray and mail it back to me? I will reimburse you fully plus some extras (Drac, Boris, Opus....)

Kristen,
Make sure to get to Casa Fuente. Make sure to pay way too much for a mojito and a smoke but at least they let you keep the glass. The Opus selection behind the iron gates is epic.
These Vegas guys should take good care of you!
Have fun I wish I could come up and see you.

Kristen,
Make sure to get to Casa Fuente. Make sure to pay way too much for a mojito and a smoke but at least they let you keep the glass. The Opus selection behind the iron gates is epic.
These Vegas guys should take good care of you!
Have fun I wish I could come up and see you.

Thanks I am looking forward to heading over there!!