• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

VEGAS BOYS!

Drew_Moberly

Refinding My Love of Cigars
To anyone that is in Vegas:

I will be out there next week the 20th-24th and would like to get together with one or many of you guys. Just let me know which day works best bc im pretty carefree. I'm gonna be staying at the Flamingo so im center strip.

To anyone that is in Vegas:

I will be out there next week the 20th-24th and would like to get together with one or many of you guys. Just let me know which day works best bc im pretty carefree. I'm gonna be staying at the Flamingo so im center strip.

How bout May 26 (chump)? :p

Enjoy anyway!

Sounds fine. I'm pretty flexible, and am available about any day after 6pm. I'll have to drag you out up north a few miles to BJ's brewery for some real beer. Maybe we can get a few other locals to join us.

Also on a unrelated note, is Maryville the town with all the white squirrels? And if so, what do you think the shipping to Vegas on one of those would run a guy? :0

Work schedule has been all f'd up lately, so I can't really tell yet what day would be good. Would like to meet for a smoke or two though.

Gregor

I'll have to talk with Matty and Lkyman to see what will be best for them; hopefully we can get something going.

Thanks guys! It means alot to be able to meet other guys who enjoy a great hobby as much as myself!

UPDATE:

i leave tomorrow and hope to run into a few of you while im there, i might have limited internet access to see whats going on but if you need me im not leaving til tomorrow @2 pm(CST) and ill give you some contact info.