• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vegas funtime

insight

Making friends everywhere!
Well it is time for the annual Vegas trip. Will be there with E and possibly pony molestor moki Feb 3-6, anyone gonna be in town?

Well it is time for the annual Vegas trip. Will be there with E and possibly pony molestor moki Feb 3-6, anyone gonna be in town?
Sounds like that would be a good time! I'll see if I can swing it to be down there at that time. I'm itchin to go back down to Vegas! ... But E has to have his own room!

Sounds like that would be a good time! I'll see if I can swing it to be down there at that time. I'm itchin to go back down to Vegas! ... But E has to have his own room!
Congrats on 2000 posts!

Congrats on 2000 posts!
Shit man, you scared me. I thought I had another contest running on when I would hit 2000 posts ... I thought about it, but never did end up putting one together. LOL.

So I guess you win. And I'll have to kick your ass in Vegas!

VEGAS FOR SUPERBOWL WEEKEND! COME TO HERF AND PLACE BETS!!!! :D

Yeah! OMG only 24 days! BOOK YOUR ROOMS NOW!

There is really no reason for anyone not to go. Although rooms are quite expensive for the weekend if you try and book this late.

Gary, I will rent you the closet in our room for $100 a night, lmk kthx. :D

There is really no reason for anyone not to go. Although rooms are quite expensive for the weekend if you try and book this late.

You mean you'll be coming out?

If Gary falls through, I'll take that offer. Okithx.

Jon come on out, I am thinking of just bringing the boxpass and smoking the whole gd thing.

VEGAS FOR SUPERBOWL WEEKEND! COME TO HERF AND PLACE BETS!!!! :D

Yeah! OMG only 24 days! BOOK YOUR ROOMS NOW!
Shit! I didn't even realize this was Super Bowl Weekend!?!?! .. Time to start doing some planning.

wtf come on people, this thread needs some more activity! I WANT TO SEE RESERVATION CONFIRMATIONS! COME TO VEGAS! THERES ONLY 22 days!

L
A
S

V
E
G
A
S

O
M
G

:D

Oh man I'd love to go and meet some of you guys, but I will be in Vegas next week (work) and my wife would kill me if I tried to go back again so soon.

You guys have fun...just make sure you get a good seat somewhere a few hours before the game starts. I remember chairs being a commodity during the game.

19 DAYS! OMG! :D

I'm not even sure if we're staying for the game or not. The drive takes us 10 hours and I have class at 9am monday, it's kind of hard not to stay for it though, how many chances do you get to bet on and watch the super bowl in Vegas... IT'S GONNA BE MADNESS!!!!!!!!!!

I'm all booked and ready to go, the rest of you guys should come and hang out. Gary we can play golf in Vegas!