• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vegas July 13th-15th

slevy007

The Broke Smoker & 2006 Ash Standing Champion!
I booked a last minute trip to this week/weekend... Ill be in Vegas from July13th-15th. Anyone from there/going to be there, interested in meeting up and smoking a few?

Steve

If you're going to Vegas to be like insight, I ensure you the cigars he smoked aren't available for us average folk. You'll have to settle for over priced Fuentes.

Lol, no im bringing my own.. Always do

Nice to meet you, Steve!

Great to meet you too Randy! You got me hooked on Baccarat.. damn you!!! LOL! I stayed up playing mini-baccarat until 530am that night at the Paris LOL.. won decent though...

Steve

Randy, we have to get together for a smoke one of these days. Glad to see you guys enjoyed yourself guys! Did Randy have to water down his drinks again?

:laugh:

Randy, we have to get together for a smoke one of these days. Glad to see you guys enjoyed yourself guys! Did Randy have to water down his drinks again?

:laugh:

Lol, not that I'm aware of..lol.. i met up with him a lot later in the night.. i think he was on his last drink

Everyone knows Randy doesn't go out after dinner at 4, so late meaning 3-3:30ish!

Very cool. Just saw this. Another Tucson and NYC connection. Steve, you, Rob and the rest of the NYC crew need to come down to Tucson. Randy and I will will be on our best behavior (except when the beverage cart girl is around).