• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vendor references

daniyal

Hey there is there any thread or sub-group on this board that has vendor references? I'm looking to use the net to purchase cigars for the first time and was wondering if there is an arbitrary way of determining reliability of these vendors.

Cheers,

Daniyal

Hey there is there any thread or sub-group on this board that has vendor references? I'm looking to use the net to purchase cigars for the first time and was wondering if there is an arbitrary way of determining reliability of these vendors.

Cheers,

Daniyal

no

CP does have some 'reputable retailers'.

Let me put it this way: if an unknown vendor posts in the Marketplace, he will be challenged. If a disreputable vendor has the balls to post, he'll be heckled and bounced around like a ball in a rugby match.

Read through the Hot Deals and Buy Sell Trade Forums.

Also I can speak for only myself but

The Outlaw Cigar Co (OutlawD, Outlawsp, and Smokyballs)
Puff n Stuff (Puffstuff)

Have done well by me for my cigar purchases.

For other cigar related items

N2Adventure (Cigaromy)
Heartfelt Ind. (Viper139)

can help you out.

Not only do these member run or own the businesses, they are damn fine BOTL as well

Hope this helps

Tim

Very cool to learn that my money went to people actually on this board. :) Thanks cigarmony and hearfelt. Will have to get with the others as well. lol

Let me put it this way: if an unknown vendor posts in the Marketplace, he will be challenged. If a disreputable vendor has the balls to post, he'll be heckled and bounced around like a ball in a rugby match.

^What he said, I don't know of any vendors on cp that aren't in good standing, otherwise they wouldn't be here.