• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vendor verification

No offense, but I think you haven't quite been here long enough to be asking for vendor advice. Heck, you don't even have any vitals or location listed in your profile. Despite the fact that Cuban cigars are illegal for US citizens to purchase or acquire by any means, if you are determined then give it some time and perhaps someone here might point you in the right direction.

No offense, but I think you haven't quite been here long enough to be asking for vendor advice. Heck, you don't even have any vitals or location listed in your profile. Despite the fact that Cuban cigars are illegal for US citizens to purchase or acquire by any means, if you are determined then give it some time and perhaps someone here might point you in the right direction.

I don't understand...is this website for members in the U.S only?? What if i was from outside the U.S. where cuban are legal to purchase and import ? Then I think only person living outside U.S. would participate in the thread.

Mods Please delete this thread. Sorry!

I would say that since you've been here for a few months, you should know by now that CP doesn't have moderators. It has the community and Rod. If you didn't know this, then I suggest that you spend a lot more time reading all the Newbie threads. :thumbs:

I don't understand...is this website for members in the U.S only?? What if i was from outside the U.S. where cuban are legal to purchase and import ? Then I think only person living outside U.S. would participate in the thread.

It is illegal to purchase and import any Cuban made product by U.S. citizens. Because of this, we do not talk about vendors. Every member may comment on any thread that they choose to. It is recommended that those who are new to this site, refrain from posting more and instead reading more, especially on things they don't have anything to offer constructively to the thread.

We do have a number of members from the various corners of the world.

I see that you re-registered with a different name. Even though you may have participated under a different name, in the past, you are again considered a newbie. Unless, of course, you want to share more information for the change.

So, If I post my website that sells cuban cigars and you look at it or read this thread and you are living in the U.S. then don't reply to thread...Does this make you guilty?? Should we take Cuba of the map??and all other countries the U.S. Government has an embargo with??

The world is free!!!

So, If I post my website that sells cuban cigars and you look at it or read this thread and you are living in the U.S. then don't reply to thread...Does this make you guilty?? Should we take Cuba of the map??and all other countries the U.S. Government has an embargo with??

The world is free!!!

You may need to move along now.

The world is free!!!

The world may be free, but, Cigar Pass has rules to follow. If you don't follow the rules, expect to be treated with less than respect.

PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS SOURCES
(THAT MEANS, DON'T TALK ABOUT CUBAN CIGAR RETAILERS)

We can't discriminate based on location of residence, so everyone has to follow the rules. One for all and all for one kind of thing.

I'm just a noob; but I do know that when you sign up, it says it pretty stand-out text that there is a list of rules you need to read to join, and one is don't talk about sources. So it's kinda like a electronic contract of sorts..

...just a noobs $.02 ($.02 - noob fees = $.0001)
--Holy

The world is free!!!

I thought you have been here for 8 years? If you have been you should know the rules and customs of this site.

Did I win? (this phrase was borrowed from Tone-NY, just want to credit my legal SOURCES LOL).

Jim

edit: Vocabualry/spelling :)

Mods Please delete this thread. Sorry!

I would say that since you've been here for a few months, you should know by now that CP doesn't have moderators. It has the community and Rod. If you didn't know this, then I suggest that you spend a lot more time reading all the Newbie threads. :thumbs:

If you read the date of the post you clearly would've realized that I had posted and edited it back in September before I was aware of that. ;)