• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vern's La Luna maduro

JOE.M.

The biggest pair you have ever seen!
Well, I guess I am the first to test Vern's new discovery. A La Laluna fuerte Maduro, I am guessing a 6x50 box press. As most know I am a lover of maduros, and this one can hold its own! Sweet aroma, even burn, loooooooots of smoke, long deep white ash. Not as full bodied as I expected from a fuerte, but a nice body all together {?} A bit leathery. short finish. I would definitely put on my must try list! :thumbs:

I had a La Luna Maduro Fuerte from a trade.... I concur with your opinion Bruddah. Not overly strong and medium bodied IMO but very flavorful and an enjoyable smoke. This cigar was very well made and the draw was perfect. I'd definitely smoke this cigar again.... it would be a great afternoon smoke when I'm not looking for something to knock me over!

Aloha,

Wade

This is a very good cigar, very consistent. If you can ever get your hands on the old maduros that La Luna put out before the Fuerte, grab them.