• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Verns late start B day pass

vern

I started the first pass Finally and I know I missed a bunch of you. mostly it was because I did not have current addys and Ph numbers. Also I ran out of cigars again, but my next order is due in approx. a week so if I missed you sign up here and be sure and get me your addy.

I'm in brother!!!! I'll send my info via PM. If you don't have enough to start the pass, let me know. A box will leave KY to help celebrate(late) your B-day.

Let me know.

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

Ok as is posted in the rules it is in bad taste to try and jump right in on a pass but I have often been told I lack taste (mostly my girlfriend talking about my clothes) but I would like to join.

I have the same name on cbid and cw

Welcome aboard Floyd and Defcon. I got your addy this time Floyd, and thanks for the offer brother but I got smokes just waiting for my next order.
Defcon, email me your addy and Ph#, my email is MuseumGrade@aol.com

I am like Defcon a newbie. I have down trades with different people on the cigarbid forum and have had no complaints. I would like to to join in and give this cigar pass a try. I will email you my address in hopes that you let me join. :(

I'd like to play if that's ok.

Address in profile.