• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vertical Wine Storage Racks

AVB

Jesus of Cool, I'm bad, I'm nationwide
The wife and I have been looking at some vertical wine storage racks and I just ran across these on sale. Maybe some of you would be interested too.

Those are nice for a decoration on the wall. We just bought a ~70 stackable rack to start our collection. Not the fanciest, but it's in the cellar where no one can see it anyway. :)

That's all we want, the decorative factor. Not being really into wine we have a 48 bottle rack downstairs.

Matt R said:
Those are nice for a decoration on the wall. We just bought a ~70 stackable rack to start our collection. Not the fanciest, but it's in the cellar where no one can see it anyway. :)
[snapback]291978[/snapback]​

I've seen them in use and they look and work pretty well. What exactly do you want to know about them if we do install some?

theHatguy said:
I would be interested to know how they work for you. Please let me know.
[snapback]295043[/snapback]​

AVB said:
I've seen them in use and they look and work pretty well. What exactly do you want to know about them if we do install some?

theHatguy said:
I would be interested to know how they work for you. Please let me know.
[snapback]295043[/snapback]​
[snapback]295178[/snapback]​

That's it, Just basically how well they work, look, and durability. I am thinking about ordering a few myself.

I got the idea from the local PA state liquor store. They have at least 20 double sets of them hanging on the walls; singles. doubles and triples. I figure if it is good enough for a heavy traffic retail establishment it will hold up in my house.

I've looked into these and they are great for showing off labels or for smaller storage needs, they really do make a room look nice. Unfortunately I'm in need of bulk storage at this time and was a bit worried how those would holdup in earthquake country :0

:cool:

Ours arrived the other day and we decided that they looked best this way althought having all the bottles pointed in one direction is more or less the norm.

wineracks.JPG