• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Victory Storm king Stout

Sat down tonight for an after dinner beer and i decided on a bottle of Victory Storm King Stout that i picked up a couple of weeks ago. The beer poured an inky blank with a tan head. The nose is one of chocolate, hops and roasted malt. As the beer came straight from the fridge, the hops were very prevalent at first, but as the beer warmed, a malty sweetness came through that really balanced the beer out. I did not find the body to be quite as thick as some other stouts that i have had, but i did not mind this. The alcohol was noticeable but not in a bad way. I loved this beer and look forward to getting some more. I would recommend this to all big beer lovers.

*This thread is useless without pictures* :sign:

On a serious note I just had the Storm King myself for the first time 2 weeks ago while watching UCLA, and UNC get their asses handed to them. I must agree with you it is one of the best Stouts I have had in my life, and to be quite honest the best part of that Saturday afternoon. Thanks for the review, and I may have another this weekend. :thumbs:

Back