• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Video I thought worth sharing...

Nice to see them honor a public servant this way.

Now if we can get society and public officials to treat them that way when they are alive, we can say we've advanced a notch.

Its always a sad to lose a brother.. Rest in peace

His Judgment Day:

The officer stood and faced his God, Which must always come to pass. He hoped his shoes were shinning, Just as brightly as his brass.
"Step forward now, Officer, How shall I deal with you? Have you always turned the other cheek To my church have you been true?"

The officer squared his shoulder and said, "No, Lord, I guess I aint, Because those of us who carry badges can't always be a saint.
I've had to work most Sundays, And at times my talk was rough, And sometimes I've been violent Because the streets are tough.

But I never took a penny That wasn't mine to keep.. Though I worked a lot of overtime, when the bills got too steep.
And I never passed a cry for help Though at times I shook with fear. And sometimes, God forgive me, I've wept an unmanly tear.

I know I don't deserve a place among the people here. They never wanted me around except to calm their fear.
If you've a place for me here, Lord, it needn't be so grand. I never expected or had too much, But if you don't...I'll understand.

There was silence all around the throne, where the saints often trod. As the officer waited quietly for the judgment of his God.
"Step forward now, Officer. You've borne your burdens well. Come walk a beat on heaven's streets, You've done your time in hell"

Aurthor Unknown..

I've always liked that one Gman. Thanks brother.

This was a senseless act committed by a thug that has probably been through the system repeatedly. The number of Law Enforcement Officer attacks has been on the rise in recent years, (I have few theories why, but will save that for another time)
Here is a Brother Officer just trying to do his job and the right thing and he gets ambushed by an oxygen thief.

I have a son who is a rookie Deputy Sheriff, and having retired from the same department, am scared to death of what he will have to go through during his career.

Rest easy brother Henwood, you are on watch in heaven now.
God bless him and his family.

(Thanks for posting this souldog)

As the report writing room at Century proudly displays

"Where he will be proud to Guard the Throne of God as he has been to guard the city of men."

I've been pushing a black&white for three years, and I have had my close calls. I thank god everyday for the time I have with my family. May we all (in law enforcement) see our retirement day.