• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

View New Content Glitch?

Joebiech

Too ugly for a picture :P
Does anybody else have this problem or is it just me? When I go to View New Content and get more than 2 pages of new posts, when I go to the second page the first 5-6 posts from the first page seem to be at the top of the second page. At first I just thought that I read too slow and these threads were getting pushed back, but then I realized that nothing was changed about them. If I go back to the first page and refresh, these posts still remain at the top. I am guessing that nothing is really being lost here, but just wanted to know if I was the only one.

Thanks for looking

Does anybody else have this problem or is it just me? When I go to View New Content and get more than 2 pages of new posts, when I go to the second page the first 5-6 posts from the first page seem to be at the top of the second page. At first I just thought that I read too slow and these threads were getting pushed back, but then I realized that nothing was changed about them. If I go back to the first page and refresh, these posts still remain at the top. I am guessing that nothing is really being lost here, but just wanted to know if I was the only one.

Thanks for looking

Yes!

Same here dudes!

but I think Jon punched my computer in the mouth that's why I didn't say anything..................

PJ

Either:

A - the search results are refreshing faster than before,

Or:

B - it's always been that way and some members are more observant than others. :)