• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

View new content not functioning

Devil Doc

When Death smiles, Corpsmen smile back
At least not for me, no matter what browser I use. Anyone else?

Doc

What exactly do you mean by not working?

"No content found", no matter what variables I click on.

Doc

On the view new content page, look at the left column, and click on PAST WEEK.  Let me know if that shows anything.

That's odd. Have you tried clearing your cache?

The noobs took a vote and you were banned...   :laugh:

Seems to be working fine on my guvment computer, which rarely allows anything to work appropriately.

Well, I got to work. Don't ask me how, but I clicked on "Items I participated in" and got a response. I then clicked it off, re-clicked past week and now it works. Whatever! Fuggin' computers.

Doc

Devil Doc said:
Well, I got to work. Don't ask me how, but I clicked on "Items I participated in" and got a response. I then clicked it off, re-clicked past week and now it works. Whatever! Fuggin' computers.

Doc
If you'd get rid of that Bell and Howell, you might be happier!  :whistling:

broblues said:

Doc
If you'd get rid of that Bell and Howell, you might be happier!  :whistling:

Don't get smart, my Univac works just fine thank you. It's as fast as the day my brother and I got it!

UnivacDeliveryDay_zpsf88e0fc8.jpg