• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"View New Content"

cpprhead59

We are the music makers...we are the dreamers of d
Normally I leave myself "signed-in" and then I go to my favorites where I have a link to the CP forum, and when I get to the CP forum I will click on "View New Content". This brings up all of the new posts across the different areas since the last time I checked.

Recently, when I do this I am only getting partial lists of the new content since the last time I signed in if any at all.

For example, I signed in this AM, went to new content and there was only 3 posts there since the last time I signed in. The last time I signed in was sometime last night.

Any idea as to why this is happening? How to fix it?

I've noticed that too... anytime I don't get much from "New", I'll scroll to the bottom of the main forum page and use the "Today's active content" link :cool:

I've noticed that too... anytime I don't get much from "New", I'll scroll to the bottom of the main forum page and use the "Today's active content" link :cool:

That seems to work and is an easy fix for me. Thanks for the help there.

and the best part --

no moose got hit with hockey sticks in the creation of this handy tip :thumbs:

wow - so i guess that really is a problem for you guys up there.. :sign:

I have got to add a comment here. My wife and I went on a vacation to Franconia Notch, New Hampshire. We were driving up the pike and here was the welcome sign for New Hampshire with the second sign being 191 people killed by Moose this year. Moose arn not considered sociable up there. :0

What's plural for Moose, mice? :sign: I thought they were docile animals, never knew they were aggressive.

I think it's more a matter of them happening to be crossing the road when someone comes speeding along....

this is reported as a 'moose accident' picture -
8-6-06_nh.jpg

kinda messy, eh?

Why moose is bad. It is not the moose per se, but it is not known as a mentally swift animal so if they see or smell something on the other side, they go check it out.

What happens next is mother nature's fault. The moose is tall, and because of that, you don't knock them down; you wack them in the legs and they collapse on the hood of your car and slide into the window and crash through to the inside. Now if that is not bad enough, they are loaded with fleas, ticks and bacteria on their skin, so then it crashing cuts you, you get infected very easily.

If the crash don't really screw you up, the side effects of the crash can cause equal if not more problems.

One last pointer, don't EVER mess with a moose during the rut, they are like a bear and go wacko.

*** And Rod. the plural of moose is..... moose (because it is a collective singular.) :0