• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Villiger Export Natural

billytpage

I was in Houston last week with the wife as we are going to be relocating there at the end of Summer. I was able to visit a few B&M's and pick up a few sticks among them were some villiger Export Naturals. These were purchased on a whim due to there small size and cool packaging :laugh: I lit one up today and was shocked at how good they are considering they are cheap and machine made! The smoke was thick with a great tobacco flavor mixed with just a bit of leather. Nothing too complex or refined, but for the price they are a great smoke. I wish I had bought some of the maduro ones!

Billy

PM Me, I can get you some.

And for the price, at $1 a piece, they are great morning/ car smokes IMO.

I love them for the price and size, and the fact that I can keep them in the car without humidification. I do prefer theMaduro and the Sumatra though.

I bought some cigars from J&R and found a couple of these in the box as freebies. I have to tell you I was surprized how good these little guys were. Good tobacco taste and great smoke and draw. I don't know if I would have tried them without them being free and I am glad I did. They are great for short smokes. :thumbs: