• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vinotemp 21 Bottle Dual Zone?

Carbonless

What do you guys think about this 21 bottle dual-zone Vinotemp?

http://www.target.com/Vinotemp-21-Bottle-D...temp&page=1

I have a 100 ct humi for singles and wanted something for storing boxes for aging and adding a little more storage for when my current humi fills up. I found a guy selling his 12 bottle homemade wine-o-dor on craigslist (it looks like he really stuck with the guidelines here and has a full setup), but I think his may be a little small for storing boxes.

Also, what is everyone's thoughts on keeping red wine in the vinotemp along with the cigars (at least until room becomes an issue and the wine is forced back on the rack)?

Anyone?

I know I'm a newbie, but I have 4 boxes of CCs coming soon and nowhere to store the boxes - short of taking the sticks out and putting them in my desktop. I have to pick something up in the next couple of days and could def use the advice. :cool:

Why get the 21 bottle when you can get the 28 for half that price?Is the dual zone that important?
Put the wine in there it will help "buffer" the temp

Plus mtmouse makes great singles drawers for the 28

Actually, I'd much rather have the 28 bottle vinotemp, but I haven't been able to find it around here in so cal and target seems to be out of stock online. I couldn't care less about the dual temp, but it seems like the cheapest alternative at this point.

I contacted Billy last week - very nice guy. He's a couple of hours from my place and has a great setup. I really want to have the ability to store boxes and his setup looks more suited to singles...he said that I could fit some types of boxes, but the width isnt big enough for the wider vitolas.

I got another PM about the intro and took care of that as well. Thanks :cool:

I contacted Billy last week - very nice guy. He's a couple of hours from my place and has a great setup. I really want to have the ability to store boxes and his setup looks more suited to singles...he said that I could fit some types of boxes, but the width isnt big enough for the wider vitolas.

I got another PM about the intro and took care of that as well. Thanks :cool:

Well damn, sorry I couldn't be of any help