• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Vinotemp 28 bottle on sale @ Target $149.00

Mtmouse

Apparently they are having a 'temporary price reduction' on them. It's not advertised, but I called a store and confirmed the price.

Apparently they are having a 'temporary price reduction' on them. It's not advertised, but I called a store and confirmed the price.

God how I want one. With moving in less than a year (back home), it doesn't make much sense for me. Damn but i want one! :angry:

Come on Aaron, you can do it. Your parents could probably use a wine cooler when you get back home. :laugh:

So the wife comes home from daily chores and wants me to go to Target with her. With no intentions, here I am sitting home with a new Vinotemp. Time to buy some boxes.

So the wife comes home from daily chores and wants me to go to Target with her. With no intentions, here I am sitting home with a new Vinotemp. Time to buy some boxes.

Your anxious but you better get that thing set up first. You'll be stuck with cigars and no safe place to put them....ugh!

No need to worry. After a few hours of reading vinotemp threads, I realize I have about 1-3 weeks of work to do. Anyways i'm in no rush for some boxes, well atleast that what i'm trying to believe.

No need to worry. After a few hours of reading vinotemp threads, I realize I have about 1-3 weeks of work to do. Anyways i'm in no rush for some boxes, well atleast that what i'm trying to believe.

I could have some drawers built in a week. :whistling:

I bought on Friday and everything is up and running tonight. It's packed full and is running great. Finally got rid of some of these damn coolers.

I have to say after seeing Tim's work, I went ahead and gave him the go. I can't wait to get this thing going.